Important: Our Mission
Ifield Medical Practice aims to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients through the provision of professional healthcare services that inspires confidence in our patients and our community.
- Ensure that patients have a positive experience of the care we provide
- Improve the health and wellbeing of our patients
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn.
In return we ask you to:-
- Respect our staff
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or until after the weekend.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Please also let us know when we have done well.