Non-NHS Services For Which A Fee Is Payable
In addition to the range of NHS services that are provided free at the point of delivery, we provide services which fall outside the NHS terms of service, for which a fee is required. The following list is not exhaustive, but such services include:
- The preparation of medical reports for insurance companies/solicitors
- Private certificates
- Conducting medical examinations, eg for insurance companies, driving medicals, holiday cancellations
- The completion of medical questionnaires for public/private authorities, eg OFSTED
- Countersigning of forms, eg driving licence applications
- Provision of vaccinations for holidays
- Private prescriptions.
- Fees are to be paid prior to attendance and at the time that the service is requested. Payment can be made by cash or cheque payable to Ifield Medical Practice.
Please be aware that NHS work takes priority and non-NHS work could take 2-3 weeks.